ADDRESS:Yangwan Industrial Zone, Qiaoxia, Yongjia, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
When drawing we consider children’development, inclusivity, safety, supervision needs, innovation, and of course, the fun factor into our playgrounds. We design the playground equipment as customers’scene dimensional drawing, and turn their concepts into play.
Indoor Playground Park Customized Designs:
1. Age Range: Think about what age group you are working with? Different age groups have different skill sets and limitations.
2. Expected capacity: How many children (or adults) will your playground need to hold? We can help you consider ways to improve capacity or spread the children out to more play events.
3. Design preferences: the Style, Function and Colors you like, etc.
4. Ancillary facilities required: Consider things like party rooms, cafe area, vending area, rest area, etc.
5. Any other ideas you come up with.